Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the best case for a DS Lite?

I want a one that holds my DS (Lite), my games and possibly the charger. If possible can you give me a link to it? I would appreciate it.What is the best case for a DS Lite?
need to no where you live first ?





im from uk and i only bought a ds lite few days ago. i picked up a wonderful case which fits my ds in and my games. you could get one for an extra pound that fitted the charger in aswell but i aleady had one for my sp and i never used to put the charger in there.





if your from the uk i reckonmend currys which is where i got mine was about 拢7.... but with that i got a car charger and a computer link for it, two cases for games and two them pen things.


plus it is good quality i just managed get for such good deal i think because the store was doing a deal.


but games also good....


but i like game because i get points on my card and a student dicount lol....





for quality game





for amount saved currysWhat is the best case for a DS Lite?
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0%26amp;search_query=ds+lite+cases%26amp;ic=24_0





just keep scrolling down and then you will see all the type os cases.
link here

No comments:

Post a Comment