Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is there a carrying case for Nintendo DS Lite with Princess Peach?

Is there a place where I can order a carrying case for my Nintendo DS Lite that has Princess Peach or Animal Crossing on it? I've already tried Ebay. Not much selection. Or possibly other cool carrying cases? Thanks.Is there a carrying case for Nintendo DS Lite with Princess Peach?
My friend got me a Mario one.But I don't know about P.P. or A.C.


Although I did get a cover for the DS lite at Nintendo World New York!It has P.P.,Mario,Toad and Luigi on the front!Is there a carrying case for Nintendo DS Lite with Princess Peach?
no not yet but keep looking even at


ebgames.com
probobly , but if not buy a nintendo ds light coral!
They sell DS case everywhere. You could put stickers on it if you'd want to. Hey do you have a WiFi code on Animal Crossing??

No comments:

Post a Comment