Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hard Nintendo DS Lite case?

I'm looking for a Hard case for my Nintendo DS Lite. It has to be very tough go when dropped my Nintendo DS Lite doesn't get any harm, it has to fit the DS Lite not orignal, it has to have parts cut out so i can play the ds while the case is on. It can be transparent but it doesn't matter.Hard Nintendo DS Lite case?
Intec safe case at walmartHard Nintendo DS Lite case?
If your english i'ld suggest the 4-gamers case, its made i think out of very stiff cardboard and mine has been amazing. It has space for me to store in 6 game cartrages as well as my ds lite, its a good sturdy case and from my several months of wear and tear its not been damaged. Both Game and HMV stock 4gamers items so like i said if your english then check them out ^.^
There are plenty of different cases. I prefer the all metal ones, because it provides the most protection. Also, you can get these at game stop or EB games, even wal- mart may have these.
look at best buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment