Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you think my Nintendo DS Lite case will break the shoulder buttons?

I have a cobalt/black Nintendo DS Lite. I bought it new just about 2 months ago. I have now just gotten a pouch. It looks like this, http://networklagoon.com/images/ndsblack鈥?/a>


I have been using it for about a week or so and nothing has happened yet, but I have just noticed that when I put it on my DS is presses down on the L and R (shoulder) buttons, and I am worried that this could break them or something. Also the pouch is pretty tight so I think it is pressing down the buttons pretty hard.





So, is this case causing damage to the L and R buttons?


Should I stop using this case?


Does it break or void the warranty?





Thanks, in advance.Do you think my Nintendo DS Lite case will break the shoulder buttons?
Yes, the actual digital buttons that are soldered on the motherboard are very small and easy to damage... http://www.maxconsole.net/content_img/ds鈥?/a>





It will not void your warranty, but I would stop using the case.Do you think my Nintendo DS Lite case will break the shoulder buttons?
Don't worry it won't break your buttons! They wouldnt have created this case if they knew it would break the L and R buttons. I know how it feels to get a new DS and start feeling all worried about it :)


-Pokegirl %26lt;3
no it shouldnt

No comments:

Post a Comment