Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Which case should i get for my daughters nintendo DS?

Should i get her a tough durable case


or should i get a character case?


why?Which case should i get for my daughters nintendo DS?
I say a charecter case. I say this because the nintendo ds is a VERY durible system without the durible case. Also when you open a present (im assuming this is for christmas) you dont want her to say '; Oh a black logitech case... cool,';. When she could say ';Wow, a princess peach case!'; Good Luck!Which case should i get for my daughters nintendo DS?
Save your money. Every friend I know that has a DS doesn't even keep it in a case, i have about 3 at home (Its near impossible to buy DS syluses on thier own), and I never bother.
i would get her a character case like a Peach one from Mario and because it would be a good fit for a girl (make it Pink also) Or maybe a Yoshi one!
Character because she will like the character at the top always if you get her favorite one.
pink one

No comments:

Post a Comment