Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What case should I get for my DS lite?

I need a case that is large enough to hold 20 games or more, and I want it to be large, but not gigantic.What case should I get for my DS lite?
Get the Official Nintendo one. Its the best one. But if you can't find it get the PDP ones. PDP is also a good company. Its very good thats were i bought my case for also came with a free screen protector.What case should I get for my DS lite?
Just put it in your purse. I have a big purse so I put it in there. I do keep my pink DS in a black leather case to protect it though. I have small game case holders and i just pack it up and put it in my purse.
Well, I don't really know something small that will hold 20 games but if you have a Wall-mart where you live i'm sure they would have something for you there
there aren't any ..

No comments:

Post a Comment