Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can I find a large Nintendo DS Lite case or Nintendo DS case? (PLEASE READ DETAILS!!)?

I need a case for my Nintendo DS Lite, one that has room for a WHOLE LOT of DS and GBA games, a charger, wi-fi connector thing, and etc... I need one that is big and durable and I don't care how much it costs just as long as its under $50. Anyone know a case I could get and where (online/or in store)? THX.





Or maybe a Nintendo DS case would work, since they're bigger than the Lite, the cases would be bigger and sturdier to hold the heavier thing.





Anyway, I don't care, what it's for, NDS or NDSLite, I'm on the go a lot and I need a case.Where can I find a large Nintendo DS Lite case or Nintendo DS case? (PLEASE READ DETAILS!!)?
sears has one





http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605鈥?/a>





the website says its out of stock, but most of the stores do still have it

No comments:

Post a Comment