Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How much should i sell my nintendo ds lite, 6 games, car and home charger, and a pink case for?

my nintendo ds lite is well taken care of bcuz i havent really used it much, only when i play with my cousins. i still have the sticker on it from when i got the nintendo ds lite.How much should i sell my nintendo ds lite, 6 games, car and home charger, and a pink case for?
dslite worth about usd 60. six games is usd 60-70,others maybe usd5. Just for your reference.the specific price pls contat your further buyer.





http://www.gameyeeeah.com/How much should i sell my nintendo ds lite, 6 games, car and home charger, and a pink case for?
You should sell for 100 because the ds lite are being sold for like 100 dollars and i want it email me.
I'll buy it from you. Depends on what games...

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice service, but I wonder ,Sell Nintendo DS really appreciate and good service who need business and informative system . Sell Nintendo DS

    ReplyDelete