Friday, January 22, 2010

If i get an play through case for my nintendo DS will it have pockets for my games?

yes, there is a pocket in the back.If i get an play through case for my nintendo DS will it have pockets for my games?
Yes, of course, you can place your games in it.


but don't place more than three, or else it makes the case fatter than it should be.





But personally, I HATE THOSE CASES.





They're extremily annoying when you have to open it and I hate the piece of plastic that covers the top part of the touch screen. What's even worse, is that it makes your DS very FAT! You cant stuff it in your pocket, it's hard to insert and remove your stylus and games. It makes your DS experience very cumbersome.





DO NOT BUY IT!If i get an play through case for my nintendo DS will it have pockets for my games?
it might do.


depends on what sort of case it is.





just check on what its about, like inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment