Friday, January 22, 2010

Need a ds case?

I have a black ds but none of my friends seems to have a case. Do you think I need one because I already asked my brother to help me order a crystal case. Or do I need a pouch?Need a ds case?
GO to either walmart, target, or game stopNeed a ds case?
I have a black ds, and as long as you wipe it down every now and then it does just fine without a case.
go to walmart :] i would suggest to buy a case if you are the type to drop stuff or scratch your items...a pouch is if you travel alot
Well the crystal case should be good enough, it reduces damage if impacts are caused. A case would be more for storage than protection for the NDS. So id have to say no real need to spend that extra money on a NDS case or pouch.





Have a great day!
dollar store, I got a pencil pouch with a zipper in front of it, i put the charger plug in the front zipper and the ds inside the pouch and it fits great. i saved $20
u can go to walmart
The DS Nerf case is a good case. It holds the charger, stylus pen, the system, and up to 12 games. It is shaped like a big DS and it comes with a large nerf pen. It comes in black, blue, white, or pink. Overall, I think it is one of the best cases for the DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment