Monday, January 18, 2010

How much do you think my Nintendo DS is worth with 3 games, case, headphones and 2 pens?

I think around 85 - 90 pounds but I dont know. I'm from England %26amp; it's a pink DS Lite. Its not scratched its like brand new, the pens are a little chewed but people can buy new ones for it. What do you guys think?How much do you think my Nintendo DS is worth with 3 games, case, headphones and 2 pens?
I could swear you asked this question and I answered it yesterday... but oh well. I assume that the first answer who mentioned the American price at Circuit City does not realize that a brand new DS Lite in England costs £99.99. I would say the DS itself, if it really is like new, would be worth about £60-80. If by “pens” you mean the styli( plural of stylus), then I strongly recommend you replace them yourself before selling. That will make it MUCH more attractive to prospective buyers, chewed things are kind of icky. As for the games, it depends on what they are. For good games, yeah, you might get up to £90 or more for everything. If the games are rubbish, I would say £75 MAX.How much do you think my Nintendo DS is worth with 3 games, case, headphones and 2 pens?
80 or 90 Pounds would be about $160-$180 dollars USD. You can buy a brand new one for $140 from Circuit City. So I would suspect it's closer to 60-70 pounds.
50 to 60 pounds.the prices has gone way down
depends on condition of it all good maybe 90 or 80


bad maybe 70 or 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment