Friday, January 22, 2010

Why no DS case for Guitar Hero On Tour?

What I'm trying to ask is a simple question, and I don't know why, because I'm curious to know.





How come there isn't an actual DS game case for Guitar Hero On Tour?





I mean every other DS game has it's own case,





But after seeing several videos when unpacking Guitar Hero On Tour, is just the box, guitar grip, and game card, other than the instruction book, guitar pick stylus, and stickers.





I'd seriously want just a regular DS game case, to go along with my other DS game cases and sit with them on my shelf...





But has anyone already just made do with using the box for a place to hold the Guitar Grip when not using it or laying the game?





I mean, Guitar Hero On Tour is one of my most wanted games... meaning I don't have it... but I don't see why they didn't just put the game in a regular DS case other than the stupid clear plactic game card sleve? Perhaps I'll just use the bos as a placement for the Grip anyway... it just makes me sad!


:(





Does anybody feel this way?!Why no DS case for Guitar Hero On Tour?
It's different in every country.





In America when you oruchase the DS Lite console, the charger is a lot more compact than the one here in Australia, and when I got my DS Lite with the bulky charger, I wasn't pleased with Nintendo at all.





Some games like this (and also games for the Wii) do not come with the game case when it's with another bulk item (like Guitar Hero III and Dance Dance Revolution) and I don't think that Guitar Hero: On Tour comes with a game case because it would make the box bulge out to much, so they didn't include it.





DS users these days have a carrying case anyway, with a plave to hold the gams, so don't stress out too much. But then again, it would tick me off. Just ask Nintendo to send you a case (with or without the GH cover).Why no DS case for Guitar Hero On Tour?
it is just a box so i dont realy care i mean you get the game because of the game not the box! i mean o well if we have a bulky charger I have an oringial nintendo ds and i have no complaints about it and if tou dont want to lose the game make your own box with card board and duct tape ( which i did fo a while) or just keep it in the slots at all times and if you want to play another game just place GH in the same place everytime


this is really a minor issue
well its saposed to be portable in every Way so the no game case is essential. i was a bit worried at first when it didnt have a case but the box works fine and imagine how stupid it would be to sell a game and a box thats just more waste D: when you cant play the game without the grip.
I do!





its anoyying how i have all cases for the rest of my games but a loses no case game on the side :P





i could loose it easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment