Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On the csi dark motives for ds I need warrent for trailor 1st case?

I've collected most the evidence i am forgeting something I did it once before but now i can't figure it out. Please help need to know what key evidence is for the warrent to seach the mcladden's trailorOn the csi dark motives for ds I need warrent for trailor 1st case?
x. the finger print from the engine and the fingerprint from the door handle of the office, confirming a match should be enough to get a warrant and speaking to the people once again before going to get the warrant. x. good luck.On the csi dark motives for ds I need warrent for trailor 1st case?
Try Googling a walkthrough for it. It should come up with something. You can also check www.gamespot.com for a walkthrough.
You need to make sure that you look at the stuff that he swept up by the barrel and then ask him about it. That is what I found helped me get the warrent for his trailor along with him taking longer on Ace's bike (talk to Ace to find that out).
I have also found that often when you cannot get a warrent you may have missed something, but also if you have already questioned a suspect you may need to go back and talk to them! Have been stuck like that myself :)
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment