Friday, January 22, 2010

I have just changed the case of my sons ds lite and now the console will not turn on it just flickers pls help?

the console just flickers on then off what can it be - i have checked the battery and connectionsI have just changed the case of my sons ds lite and now the console will not turn on it just flickers pls help?
Try putting the old case back on to see if that works.I have just changed the case of my sons ds lite and now the console will not turn on it just flickers pls help?
seems like a loose connection. The part where your DS folds, like where the top piece and bottom connect together, has a set of wires running through it. If it is squashed or clamped down for any reason, it will flicker. ( theres a charge going through, otherwise it wouldn't even turn on or do anything at all )

No comments:

Post a Comment