Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can I make my own nintendo ds light case? if so how and from which materiels? (would fabric be enough?)?

I want to make it as a gift for my boyfriendCan I make my own nintendo ds light case? if so how and from which materiels? (would fabric be enough?)?
it depends on how sturdy you want. you could use some fabric that he likes and sew it so it would fit. if you are good with that stuff you could even add a zipper and maybe some pockets for games and stuff. but if not, just do a simple one pocket thing. or if you can knit/crochet or any of that stuff you could do it that way.Can I make my own nintendo ds light case? if so how and from which materiels? (would fabric be enough?)?
I actually got pink leather like material and made one for my daughter.


Get enough material and take the measurment...it's like making a book cover.


Have fun and good luck.
use a cool patteren fabric on the outside and like felt or something soft on the inside


:]
  • popping blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment