Friday, January 22, 2010

Has anyone installed a shock! ds lite replacement case and how good is the quality?

My son's ds lite broke off at the right corner hinge and nintendo charges me about 90 dollars to get it fixed I looked at the shock! ds lite replacement case but first i would like to know if it is worth the trouble of taking the ds appart (as far as nintendo says it's not covered by the warranty anyway).Has anyone installed a shock! ds lite replacement case and how good is the quality?
hi, the exact same thing happened to my ds. i bought the strat clear shock! shell and am actually currently working on it. It's fairly straightforward but be warned it takes a lot of time and attention. I'm having difficulty getting the power and volume pieces back in but the quality is great. also, i'll note that now my top lcd has a green veritcal line b/c i was careless with the cable during installation. it is definately a bit risky but it is cheaper than a new system and the ds is easier to use than before.Has anyone installed a shock! ds lite replacement case and how good is the quality?
Don't play video games, play LIFE! your missing out man. Don't have your son make the same mistakes I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment