Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I buy screen protectors for my Nintendo DS, or a carrying case? Which should be a higher priority?

I don't have enough money for both, so I want to know which one would be better to get first. I want it to be easy to carry my DS around, but I don't want my screen to get all scratched up.





I need input.Should I buy screen protectors for my Nintendo DS, or a carrying case? Which should be a higher priority?
That really depends on how you use your DS. If you plan on playing a bunch of games like Elite Beat Agents or Cooking Mama that put a lot of stress on your screen, I would say go for the screen protectors. If you plan on traveling/going anywhere with your DS or want a place to store all of your games, I'd say get the carrying case.Should I buy screen protectors for my Nintendo DS, or a carrying case? Which should be a higher priority?
Hi there!





If I where you I would get a Carrying case because if you have just a screen protector then the outside and all will get scratched up!





First a carrying case then I would get a screen protector!





Bye.
I don麓t care about how to easy carry it around. But i have dropped my DS Lite in the ground a Zillion times. It has cracks in some places, so i think you should buy a carrying case first. And dont forget to put the DS ALWAYS in there when you are not playing.
thas easy man.......get the carrying case. simple. just for the record.......i have a psp without a screen protector. but..........i have a carrying case. my psp is 100% still. And i have the old psp not the psp 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment