Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I trade in a nintendo ds game without the case for it to gamestop?

Like my question states can I trade in a nintendo ds game to gamestop without the case cause I have the game but not it's case??? Also can I trade in my DS without it's original box or serial number cause my serial number came off the back of my DS but I still have the original reciept that came with it?Can I trade in a nintendo ds game without the case for it to gamestop?
They do happen to sell cases for games like the ds with nothing on them. If you buy this and then go to the link in the sources and download then print on glossy paper the cover of the game you can sell it to them and see if they accept that :)Can I trade in a nintendo ds game without the case for it to gamestop?
Yes, you can. But, the price will be lower than the one if you put it in its case. I hope this information helped you. =]]
Most DS games can be sold to stores without the case. Some places reduce the price but not all. The DS should be OK.
Yah duh!


But it can't have water damage


or scratches or more than 2 years old
yeah but the money you get will be reduced.
Stupid or course sexy beast :D

No comments:

Post a Comment