Monday, January 18, 2010

Shall I keep my Nintendo Ds case?

I had a Nitendo Ds (version 1) with a case. I broke so I bought a Nintendo Dsi. Shall I keep the Nintendo Ds case or buy another case fit for the Dsi? Has anyone had any problems for example it shakes around or it gets damaged inside?Shall I keep my Nintendo Ds case?
Well keep them both and put the other one in a sockShall I keep my Nintendo Ds case?
The difference between the Nintendo DS and DSi is size.


DSi is smaller (because it doesn't play Gameboy Advanced games anymore) so it'll definitly fit, and carry your games, possibly more of them.





If your worried about it shaking around of getting damaged then you might want to invest in a small piece of fabric you can wrap it in and if anybody asks 'oh, it's just a cleaning cloth for the touch screen so it doesn't get damaged or scratched'.





I personally would keep the case, why by a case to fit the DSi considering they've already had like- three DS versions already?
i have dsi. keep the case. if that doesnt work, then go to http://www.amazon.com they might have one dsi case.
You might want to get a case that fits it better than your DS case would. They make the cases fit tightly around it so it doesn't break.
Keep the case.
great for hiding dirty secrets in (e.g. Drugs)
Incase Of Damage Keep It
keep it and it won't damage it unless if you hit
fill it up with Styrofoam so that it fits and it should still work perfectly
No
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment