Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I sell my original DS with 5 games, a case, a charger and one stylus pen to buy the original Psp?

It is a Blue original DS with no scrachtes and with all the buttons and screens working perfectly. If the answer is no, then how much more money do I have to put on top of it to afford the original PSP?Can I sell my original DS with 5 games, a case, a charger and one stylus pen to buy the original Psp?
That is more than enough. Just go and trade it. Trade only the Ds, 2-4 games and the charger.Can I sell my original DS with 5 games, a case, a charger and one stylus pen to buy the original Psp?
u can get it but to be sure and se how much extra u get call putnam gamestop there phone # 9281090 and u might have even enuf to get a game with it :] but if i were u i would get the psp 3000 it is all around better and the screen quality is better u can use it in the sun better and its faster doesnt lag as much and psp 1000 series doesnt get updates any more! very sad :( i look forward to updates! but lucky for me i have a psp 2000 series! ask if u need any more info!
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment