Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the best case for the Nintendo DS?

I need a case thats thin, sturdy, and has all the openings for DS game, GBA game, charging, volume, on/off. And most of all it has to look good





Please put source or link.What is the best case for the Nintendo DS?
Aluminium case? It's got all the openings on it, from what I can see of the picture, looks thin, comes in a few different colours.


I'd get one of these myself if I didn't already have the Keys Factory leather one!What is the best case for the Nintendo DS?
I go this really good case for my DS in HMV, it's clear plastic and gives it a lot of protection, and you don't have to take it off when you're playing the DS. It comes with cardboard with pictures on that you an customize it with, and it was under a tenner. They're really good.
I like the Phantom Hourglass case.

No comments:

Post a Comment