Monday, January 18, 2010

Want a Nintendo DS 7 games, stylists, protective cases for the DS and games and a charger for only $100?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-with-goo鈥?/a>





Everything is in GREAT condition. And it's only $100!


I really REALLY need the money and I'm only 13 and I want to get my family something nice for christmas. And I want to pay for it. They give me SO SO much and I want to pay them back, and I just love to give.Want a Nintendo DS 7 games, stylists, protective cases for the DS and games and a charger for only $100?
Try selling it at school dude, or ebay, amazon etc.Want a Nintendo DS 7 games, stylists, protective cases for the DS and games and a charger for only $100?
i think this is a scam, but im not buying it anyway. i recommend you raise the price if u wanna sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment