Monday, January 18, 2010

Is there a very good protective case or armor for the ds lite?

i used to have a nintendo ds lite and i droped it and gotten a cracked hinge. i sold it and brought a new one. i need a good case or armor so it wont happen again. please tell me what a good one to buy. if you can could you send me a link of the picture too. thanksIs there a very good protective case or armor for the ds lite?
If you like Zelda then get a gold metal ds lite case. I've got one and there great. I dropped my ds down the stairs ni one to try it out the ds was fine. They also have other designs for them like mario and nintendogz. Look on amazon and search metal ds casesIs there a very good protective case or armor for the ds lite?
I just see them at Wal-Mart. Look where all the video games are and around there you can just find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment