Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yesterday i bought a black nintendo ds lite. Which of these cases would you recommand me to buy ?

as protection and being easy handy and all that, which one would you recommand me to get ? ( case number 1 and 2 are silicone/soft material and the case number 3 is the hard material one )





case number 1:


http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/m3_stephen/nintendo/ndsl-sil-black1.jpg





case number 2:


http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/b8/7c/52c4_1.JPG





case number 3:


http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/b4/41/08dc_1.JPG





If you were me, which one ( what number ) would you choose ?





ThanksYesterday i bought a black nintendo ds lite. Which of these cases would you recommand me to buy ?
well I think the protective cases are a waste, just be carful with it. Also they get in the way of your hands, but if your going to get one anyway I'd go with case 2.Yesterday i bought a black nintendo ds lite. Which of these cases would you recommand me to buy ?
case 1
Number 1 looks nice, but I might recommend another option. The Nakiworld DS swing grip case (link below). It has swing grips for comfort and holds an extra stylus and three games. It looks sleek, comes in different colors, and isn't bulky.
Case number 3, the black one, it looks so cool, imagine that on your ds lite, and you playing your favourite game! I know you love case number 3! We all know it! Besides i hate soft ones, although if you get sweaty hands its easier to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment