Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will a nintendo dsi fit into a nintendo ds lite case? Or is it bigger than the ds lite?

I'm getting a nintendo dsi for my b-day, and I was wondering if I wanted to use one of my old ds lite cases for it if it would fit. Easy 10 points right here people.Will a nintendo dsi fit into a nintendo ds lite case? Or is it bigger than the ds lite?
the dsi is larger in every way except the thickness, while it may fit, it would be strange, and would kill the ability to use the outer camera and SD card slot i would get one of these http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.as鈥?/a> me, id get #1Will a nintendo dsi fit into a nintendo ds lite case? Or is it bigger than the ds lite?
some case can fix all make of Ds in them. But not all


but there are some just made for DSi


you can also get a shell to put on for when you are playing and not playing
Probably not, the DSi's new design is more broader than the DS. You should get a case that is for the DSi.
first of all DSI ROCKS!


secound of all:it ROCKS TWICE





ok any way third of all no the dsi i is either bigger or smaller i think wide and smaller np to answer
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment