Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I get a good skin cover for my Nintendo Ds Lite? Or a carrying case?

Anyone know where I can get a skin protector for my nintendo ds lite? THANKS!Where can I get a good skin cover for my Nintendo Ds Lite? Or a carrying case?
I bought this case at an online store called Nuritech and it has cases for PSP and DS Lite. I really like the cases they have for DS. They snap on easily and come in different colors. I bought a red leather case that easily snaps on the DS and in only $21.99. When it came in the mail, I put it on and it does an excellent job protecting scratches. You should but this case!Where can I get a good skin cover for my Nintendo Ds Lite? Or a carrying case?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Hope this helps.


Good luck!
go to gamecrazy
Variation and Cheap, check out eBay.
Ebay, there's a ton of NEW ones for GREAT prices.


I bought my DS from there, as well as a carrying case.


Best of luck
Wal-Mart,


EB Games


Toys-R-Us..


:)
best buy. use search ';skinit'; or ';skin it';
wal-mart or ebay
game stop orlike walmart and target and stuff
really u can just go to wallmart and then right across from wher they sell ds's their is alot of stuff for the ds
try best buy or toys r us

No comments:

Post a Comment