Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the best DS Lite case for a 5 year old?

Need a case that can withstand the possibility of DS getting dropped a couple of times and be able to access the touch pen.


I don't need a carrying case. My daughters DS is pink. Also let me know where you recommend I buy it from.


thanks for you timeWhat is the best DS Lite case for a 5 year old?
i forget the name of it, but i bought a pink case from best buy for my girlfriend's ds. it was a neon pink or something. and inside the case, it had like foam or some kind of lining...it's very durable.What is the best DS Lite case for a 5 year old?
I don't think u can really get 1.


Just a note of advice i think a five year old is a little young for a ds.
you should get a hard case for the ds lite...








http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Intec-Cle鈥?/a>
Well there is a simpsons one,With lisa on it,And it has a case and pink stylus's.... But i forgot which comic it was advertised in... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment