Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are the main accessories for Nintendo Ds lIte and some good cases?

I am asking for a DS lite for christmas and I want to know what is the best small case and large case for putting everyhting in it. And I would like to know what are the most needed accessories. thanks!What are the main accessories for Nintendo Ds lIte and some good cases?
Just get a case that's sturdy, big enough for you to carry several games.





As for accessories, you'll want a screen protector. It's a must have unless you don't mind scratches on your screen.What are the main accessories for Nintendo Ds lIte and some good cases?
At walmart they have a ds starting kit that comes with; game cases, system case, headphones for it, extra ';pins';, and a charging plug and it's only $14.95
I would say the extra stylus pens, skins ( If you don't like the color of it), A good case would be ones that carry lots of stuff. I just checked my wall mart and They had some different choices.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment