Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is there a Nintendo DS protective case that can fit a what's called a Nintendo DS with a protective DS glove?

I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo since my last game system is the original Xbox. Not he 360. LOL. Plus I'm 26 but miss video games and my little cousins have these Nintendo DSs' and they seem pretty cool!





But one of them has a protective case (DS ';glove';) which is a smart idea but it won't fit in her Nintendo DS travel case (like a travel pouch for cameras).Is there a Nintendo DS protective case that can fit a what's called a Nintendo DS with a protective DS glove?
Yes, I have a protective case on my DS, it's silicone, and it fits fine in my actual DS carrying case. I got both the case and the silicone cover from Toys R Us. The carrying case zips open, like a cd wallett as opposed to being a pouch like a camera case. It works great because it also has sections for game storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment