Monday, January 18, 2010

Is $100 dollars a good price to sell my nintendo DS lite at with 2 cases and 2 games its black?

$100 IS NOT WORTH IT LIKE THE FIRST GUY SAID TRY GOING FOR 150-170.Is $100 dollars a good price to sell my nintendo DS lite at with 2 cases and 2 games its black?
Try shooting for $150... maybe youll get the extra $50.





For gaming news, reviews, previews, discussions and much more check out http://www.notinthere.com/Is $100 dollars a good price to sell my nintendo DS lite at with 2 cases and 2 games its black?
Depends, what are the games? If the games are popular then sell it for $135, if not, $100.
Yea i agree with the other guy but if you can only get the 100 you should take it or even better put it on Ebay!!!
Good deal, but I agree with the guy above me, you could get a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment