Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm cleaning my room and have about 20 nintendo DS game cases. Should I keep them or trash them?

They are the cases that the games come in when you buy themI'm cleaning my room and have about 20 nintendo DS game cases. Should I keep them or trash them?
Keep them. They'll come in handy especially if you want to sell it back to GS. If you have the case, then you probably have the instructions.I'm cleaning my room and have about 20 nintendo DS game cases. Should I keep them or trash them?
as odd as it sounds...go to tradegamesnow.com ebay.com, or gametz.com, start a free account and put them up for sale...it may take a few days but people are always looking to replace their damaged cases
If their empty then just trash them as long as you have a place to store the games. if you just dont want the games then sell them.
I keep all of mine.
sell them

No comments:

Post a Comment