Sunday, January 17, 2010

I lost my DS case can anyone tell me some places i can look?

Tomorrow (monday, june 8) i will be going on vacation but i want to bring my DS too. But the problem is that i cannot find my DS case. So can anyone give me some places i can look? By the way i have a pretty big house.I lost my DS case can anyone tell me some places i can look?
check every inch of the place move furniture and try to remember if you took it somewhere you may have forgotten itI lost my DS case can anyone tell me some places i can look?
trace your footsteps, think were you might have put it..and look in even the most obvious places..when you see something like a blanket you would think ';its not under there'; but check because it might be. happens to me all the time.





Good luck searching!
Just buy a new one, they're cheap!





in your car


in your bed


where you always put it


on any tables


ask anyone you live with if they've seen it


in your bathroom


in the basement


near your other videogames


ask if you left it at a friend's house
Under beds, in cupboards, chairs, under sofa cushions, drawers. It's not essential, though - just stick it in your bag and don't bother bringing the case.
Search it inside ur refridgerator maybe it in there or search in the trash or search your dungeon and ask ur dragon,maybe he ate it.
lol
your kidding...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment