Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can a regular Nintendo DS fit in a Nintendo DS Lite case/pouch?

I keep seeing adorable cases and pouches for the DS Lite, but I have the regular DS.Can a regular Nintendo DS fit in a Nintendo DS Lite case/pouch?
It can fit, but it's a little bit too tall. It probably could close though. I tried it on my sister's case ( I have a normal ds, she has a lite) and it fit.Can a regular Nintendo DS fit in a Nintendo DS Lite case/pouch?
For the most part, they do not fit, especially the Nintendo made ones. That's not to say you couldn't *make* them fit, but that just sounds like a terrible idea, possibly destroying your case and making your DS hard to handle.
The Nintendo Ds Lite is smaller, the regular one is more bulky so I don't think so.





See-


http://www.mobilewhack.com/nintendo-ds-l鈥?/a>
the DS lite is a bit smaller... It might not. I don't think so. DS normal is a bulker size!

No comments:

Post a Comment