Friday, May 14, 2010

Will the Guitar Hero controller for DS work if my DS Lite is inside the clear Armorlite protective case?

This is the clear case, not the Nerf one.





http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Armor-Case/dp/B000MUYV4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=videogames%26amp;qid=1262824114%26amp;sr=8-1





It adds a little thickness (maybe a millimeter max), and I'm not sure if there's enough room between the Slot 2 cartridge connector and the rest of the controller. I don't want to have to take the case off every time I want to play GH because it's kind of a pain to remove.Will the Guitar Hero controller for DS work if my DS Lite is inside the clear Armorlite protective case?
sorry to break it to you but the controller is designed for use without a case. It is doubtful it would work with it on

No comments:

Post a Comment