Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think i should get this case for my Nintendo Ds Lite ?

I bought a black ds lite yesterday and i have already got this:


http://www.kundenwahl.com/kunden/NDS_Lite_Airform_blk/NDS_Lite_Airform_blk_1.jpg





As the console is a bit slidy and it my fall off easily ( at least that is what i thing) , Do you think i still need to get one of these ? :





http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/b8/7c/52c4_1.JPG





ThanksDo you think i should get this case for my Nintendo Ds Lite ?
the first one is good, but the second one will keep it from getting scratched up and stuff like that so if you care about that get the second one, otherwise the first one should do you.Do you think i should get this case for my Nintendo Ds Lite ?
No, the first one is fine.
i recomend =]
You could get one, to more protection so yes.
I find the cases useless personally, unless you are traveling somewhere with it and are worried about it getting damaged i cant find any other thing it would be good for

No comments:

Post a Comment