Thursday, May 13, 2010

DS lite game case. I need help finding one!?

I am in need of a new game case. I have 2 of the 6 game holders, but one broke, and the one I have is filled. 4 ACWW games + 1 cooking mama + super mario bros + 1 game i'm gonna buy off ebay + 2 I'm gonna ask for at gamestop for part of my B-day gift = case to full.





This is the one I want: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Game-Card-Carry-鈥?/a>





Is it a good case? How durable is it? Does it really seat 24 games?





Are there any other good one's I can buy off of ebay? I need something with a 16-24 Game capacity.





And please no cases like a hinge in this pic: http://cgi.ebay.com/16-in1-Game-Card-CAS鈥?/a>





I don't like those, they get too loose and weak after a whileDS lite game case. I need help finding one!?
yes it seats that many and it also durable do like i do with the ds games keep them on a shelve in order you like to play them in there original boxes that way no new cases to but

No comments:

Post a Comment