Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to remove the Plastic Casing around the DS Lite?

You know that clear stuff on the DS Lite? (A friend calls it Acrylic but that only reminds me of the paint) Well yeah I need to remove it so I can draw on the inside casing and then return the Plastic thingy back on top so my DS Lite basically gets pimped. Help would be appreciated but do not suggest that Mad Catz case covering or anything like that, I want my DS Lite to look exactly the same, but just more sexy. Also dont suggest Case modding that stuff is just scary.





One more time, Im talking about the Plastic Shiny Cover on top of the DS Lite to give it that glossy look and its on the outsides only. Its on all DS Lites bought from any store.How to remove the Plastic Casing around the DS Lite?
get a ruler or knife under there and like rip it apart

No comments:

Post a Comment