Friday, May 14, 2010

The Price Value Of :Original DS + 8 DS Games + Action Replay Max + 7 GBA Games + Case ?




I'm planning to sell my Original DS + 8 DS Games + 7 GBA Games + Bag on eBay and this is my first time selling.





I was just wondering how much I should start my bidding and how much the reserve price should be?





* Original DS [grey]








* DS Games - 8 -





Tetris DS


WarioWare Touched!


The Urbz - Sims In The City -


Super Mario DS


Worms - Open Warfare -


Rayman DS


Robots


Metroid Prime Hunters - Demo-








* Action Replay Max For GBA / DS








* GBA Games - 7 -





The Legend Of Zelda - Four Swords -


Metroid Fusion


Yu-Gi-Oh Worldwide Edition


Advance Wars 2 - Black Hole Rising -


Kirby - The Amazing Mirror


Digimon - Battle Spirit 2 -


Kingdom Hearts - Chain Of Memories -








* White Protective Case For The Original DS





The Price Value Of :Original DS + 8 DS Games + Action Replay Max + 7 GBA Games + Case ?
thats about like 700 dollers. thats a lot.





  • popping blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment