Thursday, May 13, 2010

Will the DS Lite GameTraveler case hold the DSi?

I just bought a DS Lite GameTraveler case at BestBuy. I have a trip coming up next week and I need to have a way to protect my new DSi when I am traveling. But looking at the case (it is the silver, zippered one with the two-screen logo on the front), I'm not sure that my DSi will fit in it. I don't wanna open the package if it's not gonna fit, because if I return it to the store unopened, I should get a full refund. Does anybody know if the DSi will fit into the GameTraveler case?Will the DS Lite GameTraveler case hold the DSi?
';LIARS!';





Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!





Gear down!Will the DS Lite GameTraveler case hold the DSi?
It should because the DS Lite and DSi are about the same size.
No the Dsi and DS are different sizes
yes they are almost the same size bot the dsi is a little more sensative and smaller
Not that great, buy one specifically for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment